Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Im Backed

I didn update my blog for one month already....
here come some updates....

12th of September(My Birthday)
Went out with my lao po to pavilion for a movie in the morning.
First time having couple seats, its really nice with a couple seat compare with a normal seats.
After movie went to StarHill Jogoya to have lunch with Michael, Siew Teng, Chester and of course Esther.
Came back to Seremban at around 9 something and went for second round celebration with my family.
It was a wonderful and happy day...really....thanks my dear i love you, my frens and also my parents!

23rd of September
Went out with my lao po again.
went to TimeSquare's Neway for singing.
we sang alot of songs and i do sing nice song for her too.
she was so happy and "lum" plus shy also.
We had our lunch ter which i feed her and she feed me too.
And we tooks alots of photos in Neway.(my laptop sent for warranty...will post those photos up soon)
After singing k we went for a movie (Where Got Ghost).
What a nice movie. My dear get scared.luckily i m hugging her....
After the movie we went to Gasoline to take our dinner.
We went home at around 9 something tat day but.....BUT....
Ee Han supposed to come and fetch me but he went to SEREMBAN for dinner....
LOL..
I had been waited him at Kajang Ktm station for 2 HOURS....
quite scary as all ppl left...only me who wait ter with an empty station and empty streets...
But anyways its worth...coz i can see my dear....:P


6th of October
My laptop said bye bye to me......T___T
I was chatting with my dear that time and she said wanna go for dinner so i decided to on BlackShot for burning my times while she eating but........
It hang...so i decided to restart it with holding the start button....
Once its off as usual i on it back....everythings goes well atfirst untile the windows' loading bar came out...it load for some time and something pop up with loading failed. Some kernel thingy lost...OMG...i restarted it and the same occurs...no choice i gotta put in recover cd but still the same and even worse..it show me Disk Read Error....i was think wat the F*** my hard disk gone?
i continue trying it out but same thing occuring...
at the end...i gave up....logged on to www.benq.com.my with my phone and found the call center's toll free called tis morning and sent for warranty...
My laptop gonna leave me for ATLEAT 2 weeks....sad thing.....hmmmm....

luckily i still got this lousy laptop...although its slow... but better than nothing...haha....





Dear,

i wish to see you so much!
hope friday come faster!
i love you forever ar!
no matter what happened i also wont leave u!
MWAKS!


No comments:

Post a Comment