Saturday, May 23, 2009

♥Guitar Madness♥xp

Since the day i got my guitar from Ee Han, the madness of guitar started.




I played guitar everyday although i don't even start my first guitar class after the registration at Yamaha Music School.




I did all payment for the fees and got my book. The only book from Yamaha named Guitar Course Fundamentals.




Although i have it with and all those chords are written inside but i still don't have any idea to play it as i m so noob.haha....




Luckily, Ee Han and Sing Keat do help me alot as Ee Han is the pro and Sing Keat just started for two classes so he can teach me with those beginners stuff.




Besides that, Sing Keat(the newbie) came to my house in Seremban to stay for few days as we have no class on weekends.




As i said he is learning guitar too so when we meet up we just keep talking bout guitar and play guitars together...




He teached me two songs(Amazing Grace and Merry Christmas) haha...





We even learned 彩虹 and 我的心真的受伤了 together...but just some basic chords....






Sing Keat playing with his laptop while our guitars having a "rest"....hahax....


Heres the messy bed of mine with guitars, mic, headset, laptops and chord books.Heres a new mic of mine, just bought today. I can continue my songs recording d! YEAH!hahax.



Thats all for today. Cyax.


I Miss you BABY!
Mwaks.......
Love ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment