Sunday, May 31, 2009

Recovered!!♥♥

It seems i din update my blog for almost one week d.....
Its because i am lazy and also because of the stupid sickness i had....
But luckily i recovered d!
hahax...


kk...back to two days ago....Jusco Member Day....
I was still sick that day so i was just staying at home listening songs and waiting time to pass....
Around 6 something dad, mum and sis backed.....
Dad show me a catalog once he reached home......


I look at the catalog awhile and ask him :"WHAT??!"

Then he said :"i BOUGHT it..."


I replied him in smile and teasing :"dun blaff la you...i wont believe you..."


Then he said :"you REALLY DUN BELIEVE AR??"


Then i said :"ya....i wont believe...."


He smiled and replied :"dun believe then wait two weeks later and see...."

I laugh out loudly and said :"if you really bought it den noneed to wait for two weeks so long la...tomorrow it will be arriving lol...

Mum come to me after dad walked away...

She said :"you really dun believe ar?"


I said :"no...i wont believe"


She walk to her hand bag and show me a receipt

She ask me again :"do u believe?"


I stared at the receipt and said :with this i believe you all..."
The end of the conversations....

Here's the photo of the THING they bought...which is very expensive....It cost around RM19k++....
It named Osim Upilot(although its not the latest one but the price still freaking expensive!!!)

I do asked my dad why u will buy it since its so expensive and he told me that mum said she want....i asked mum and mum said dad want it so he bought...Mum even told me that dad told her i am the one who ask him to buy when it launched last time......WTF!i never say these words before lor....lol....but i know its dad want it...!!!not us....haha.....

Thats all for today.....see ya.....



To my baby....
finally ur dear recovered d la....
you have accompany me all the time when i m sick...,
thank you very much.....
I
You!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment